Guitar Hero Forum V.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guitar Hero Forum V.1

Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Devil May Cry Series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Highwaystar25
Pro
Pro

Devil May Cry Series Empty
PostSubject: Devil May Cry Series   Devil May Cry Series Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:19 pm

Anybody ever play any of the games or at least played a demo of one of them?It's a very good game it has a good plot, awesome gameplay, crazy graphics and good moves.
Back to top Go down
netsandcolts
Pro
Pro
netsandcolts

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry Series   Devil May Cry Series Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:31 pm

I beat number 3, and rented number 4. They're so much fun and make me wish I could do his stylish moves in real life Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ppwnage
Highwaystar25
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry Series   Devil May Cry Series Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:48 pm

netsandcolts wrote:
I beat number 3, and rented number 4. They're so much fun and make me wish I could do his stylish moves in real life Razz
me too or turn Devil trigger
Back to top Go down
netsandcolts
Pro
Pro
netsandcolts

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry Series   Devil May Cry Series Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:48 am

Have you ever played number one or two? I don't know anyone who has.
Back to top Go down
MarcusF
Admin
Admin
MarcusF

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry Series   Devil May Cry Series Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:48 am

I've actually never played any of the series. It just didn't interest me. But I might rent it one day, tell me, is it great, really good, or just good?
Back to top Go down
netsandcolts
Pro
Pro
netsandcolts

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry Series   Devil May Cry Series Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:46 am

I'll explain to you when I rented three.

Had no clue about the game, it looked cool on the cover and the back sounded convincing.

One of the first few cutscenes he's knocking over tables with demons, while eating pizza, I'm amazed at this moment.

Then the game wants me to kill these demons but with style? You can't get much more fun.

If I were you I would definitely rent 3 first then 4.
Back to top Go down
MarcusF
Admin
Admin
MarcusF

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry Series   Devil May Cry Series Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:24 pm

Alright, I might have to now.
Back to top Go down
Highwaystar25
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry Series   Devil May Cry Series Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:17 am

netsandcolts wrote:
Have you ever played number one or two? I don't know anyone who has.
Yeah i've have all 4 games. Let metell you # 1 is a great game but 2 is ....SHIT.
Back to top Go down
MarcusF
Admin
Admin
MarcusF

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry Series   Devil May Cry Series Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:51 pm

Which is better? 1, 2, 3, or 4?
Back to top Go down
colts1000
Guitarist
Guitarist

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry Series   Devil May Cry Series Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:53 pm

1 is the best. And 2 is the worst. The other 2 are ok.
Back to top Go down
MarcusF
Admin
Admin
MarcusF

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry Series   Devil May Cry Series Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:55 pm

Whats so bad about 2?
Back to top Go down
colts1000
Guitarist
Guitarist

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry Series   Devil May Cry Series Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:59 pm

Idk, its just....yuck. Mad
Back to top Go down
MarcusF
Admin
Admin
MarcusF

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry Series   Devil May Cry Series Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Hmm... And one is the best? Whats so good about it?
Back to top Go down
Highwaystar25
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry Series   Devil May Cry Series Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:44 pm

MarcusF wrote:
Whats so bad about 2?
Ok. this may seem like alot(i'mma huge DMC fan). Well first things first the second character you play as (Lucia) has Devil Mode/Trigger as well when she's not a Full or hybrid(Half n Half) Demon . Second, Dante Obtains Demon Mode At The Beginning of the game making the game all too easy,Plus you have a pretty big Bar for Demon mode at the start.* SPOILERS* The second to last boss for Dante is a Massive sized Blob That is composed of All the bosses from the game plus a boss from the first game (Which they DO NOT tell you how he got there). Lastly, The Bonus Costumes For both players are Diesel Clothing Company outfits.Mad So there are some reasons why it sucks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry Series   Devil May Cry Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil May Cry Series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guitar Hero Forum V.1 :: Other :: Other Video Games-
Jump to: