Guitar Hero Forum V.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guitar Hero Forum V.1

Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your dreams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
netsandcolts
Pro
Pro
netsandcolts

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:21 pm

I think that dreams are a very interesting, and funny at times, topic. It's pretty amazing that our brain creates a story that we don't control. I want everyone to post there current dreams of interest here.

We'll make this the 'official' dream thread, that's why it's getting left unlocked. If you have a dream you want to share or discuss post it in here.

-staff

Here's my latest one...
Me and my mom were walkin' around in a parking lot of one of the grocery stores in our town at about 8:30 at night. Two hobo's walk up, one who was a younger female about 24 and a man about 35. The girl asks "Can either of you sing?" My mom(who can't sing in real life) says "yeah" so the girl starts walking around with us and tells us we need to find more band members. A scroungy dog walks up behind us and for some reason I say "he can be the drummer?" and she replys with a loud "NO!!!". So we walk into dollar store and this guy at the checkout line is flipping food and catching it behind his back and other various maneuvers so we make him our drummer. Then we're walkin' around and the scroungy dog comes back with another dog, a big labrador. The labrador lunges for us and the hobo girl hits the dog with the red X-plorer she somehow got. That's all I remember..
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ppwnage
MarcusF
Admin
Admin
MarcusF

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:52 pm

netsandcolts wrote:
I think that dreams are a very interesting, and funny at times, topic. It's pretty amazing that our brain creates a story that we don't control. I want everyone to post there current dreams of interest here.

Here's my latest one...
Me and my mom were walkin' around in a parking lot of one of the grocery stores in our town at about 8:30 at night. Two hobo's walk up, one who was a younger female about 24 and a man about 35. The girl asks "Can either of you sing?" My mom(who can't sing in real life) says "yeah" so the girl starts walking around with us and tells us we need to find more band members. A scroungy dog walks up behind us and for some reason I say "he can be the drummer?" and she replys with a loud "NO!!!". So we walk into dollar store and this guy at the checkout line is flipping food and catching it behind his back and other various maneuvers so we make him our drummer. Then we're walkin' around and the scroungy dog comes back with another dog, a big labrador. The labrador lunges for us and the hobo girl hits the dog with the red X-plorer she somehow got. That's all I remember..
??? That's... Odd. I remember when I was about 6 or 7, I had a dream that some guy from Final Fantasy was shooting a bow and arrow at Donald Duck.

This might get locked by Fugitive, but I'm leaving it open for discussion.
Back to top Go down
netsandcolts
Pro
Pro
netsandcolts

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:08 pm

Why will it get locked?
It promotes discussion, and isn't a poll thread?
Back to top Go down
MarcusF
Admin
Admin
MarcusF

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:50 pm

I just said it MIGHT get locked.

And that dream you had, strange, bit heres one for you.

I was talking to my dad, about how people sometimes forget things. And my dad says "I remember once I was at an Ozzy concert. I waited outside, and when he came out, I said 'Great show Ozzy' and he says 'Who the hell is Ozzy?'
He had to much sugar and forgot his name"

Explain that!
Back to top Go down
netsandcolts
Pro
Pro
netsandcolts

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:57 pm

By sugar do you mean cocaine?
Back to top Go down
MarcusF
Admin
Admin
MarcusF

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:23 am

No. I forgot to mention. He said "He had to much sugar in his cereal"

Forgot until a minute ago.
Back to top Go down
netsandcolts
Pro
Pro
netsandcolts

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:49 am

Wow, I've never heard of sugar having mind-altering effects until now.
Back to top Go down
MarcusF
Admin
Admin
MarcusF

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:50 am

Well, apparently it does. So I guess you better not eat none.
Back to top Go down
Highwaystar25
Pro
Pro

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:17 pm

Here's one

I was walking to the store at night to get some milk. All of a sudden when i come back out i start to hear TTFAF. People our walking around with Gh controllers and have a GH song blasting out their radios and i was the greatest GH player. but, the sad part was i played TTFAF to everybody at a "concert" my score was 999,999. I got infurated and then the dream ended.
Back to top Go down
netsandcolts
Pro
Pro
netsandcolts

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:44 pm

This is one from about a month ago but still notable.

I was at a tournament playing in the final round and I'm sitting there fc'ing TTFAF and during you rock I'm so excited but then a fat kid walks up and throws his sandwich at me causing me to miss.
Back to top Go down
MarcusF
Admin
Admin
MarcusF

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:46 pm

Did you kill him and eat his sandwich?
Back to top Go down
netsandcolts
Pro
Pro
netsandcolts

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:47 pm

I wish I would have. The sandwich would have consoled me and my epic fail. It was like a turkey sub if I recall correctly.
Back to top Go down
MarcusF
Admin
Admin
MarcusF

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:50 pm

Or you could have shoved it down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive
Admin
Admin
Fugitive

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:10 pm

I'll leave the thread unlocked, but guys, c'mon.

You're like have a dicussion. That's what the chat box is for. Use the forum for meaningful posts and get on the chat box if you want to do you 1 sentence posts.

We'll make this the 'official' dream thread, that's why I'll leave it open. If you have a dream you want to share or discuss post it in here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fugitive0
Highwaystar25
Pro
Pro

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:26 pm

another one just yesterday

I was waiting for the train(subway,i live in NYC)and i go to see if the train is coming and i fall over and the train is blaring it's horn and i caN'T GET UP CUZ I WAS PARALYZED FROM THE FALL AND I GET STRUCK BY A TRAIN AND the dream ends.But the craziest part was i felt me getting hit and i wake up fallin on to my bed
Back to top Go down
MarcusF
Admin
Admin
MarcusF

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:43 pm

Fugitive wrote:
I'll leave the thread unlocked, but guys, c'mon.

You're like have a dicussion. That's what the chat box is for. Use the forum for meaningful posts and get on the chat box if you want to do you 1 sentence posts.

We'll make this the 'official' dream thread, that's why I'll leave it open. If you have a dream you want to share or discuss post it in here.
Sorry. I wasn't really thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams   Your dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guitar Hero Forum V.1 :: Other :: General Discussion-
Jump to: